Tuesday 9 July 2013

My Daily Selection for Free Kindle Download at Amazon




Kindle Store > Books > Fiction > Historical > Romance



Today I was delighted to stumble across another Cecilia Gray book that's listed free from her Gentlemen Next Door Series (I recently Reviewed A Delightful Arrangement: Book 1).  I'm not particularly worried that there are two books in between, as they are fairly stand-alone reads.


Miss Hanna Morton is:
1. an affectionately dutiful daughter,
2. a hopeless romantic, and 
3. desperately in love with one Mr. Hayden Banks despite good sense advising her to the contrary.

Mr. Hayden Banks is:
1. a reluctantly dutiful son, 
2. an ingenious mathematician, and 
3. incredibly wary of one Miss Hanna Morton when his matchmaking mother sets them under the same roof.

Hanna is hoping for Hayden's heart, but what will become of their flirtatious rendezvous?


At 52 pages it's a short story, but I'm sure it will be a nice happy and frothy read to while away an afternoon in the Garden.  Click HERE to download your copy.

I'm in the process of adding a Page at the top of the Blog listing Reviews by Series, and so you will eventually find quick links to any series I've read in there, but it's a work in progress.  What I am trying to do as I go along from now is at least add the any book series, and then go back and add the links in when I've done a Review (and then work back over older stuff).  I've also added a A-Z of Authors page as well, and again this is a work in progress so bear with me.

On Amazon today my rating is (<) 3,740. I suppose that I'm still heading in the right direction, but very slowly now. I would love to get to the top 1,000 Reviewers' some day ....... so if you find the Daily Kindle Downloads info useful please go over to my Reviews on Amazon and leave me some positive feedback  on some of my reviews (which helps my rating, and will earn you my grateful thanks).


Hugs

Kay


No comments:

Post a Comment