Friday 19 July 2013

My Daily Selection for Free Kindle Download








Kindle Store > Books > Fiction > Historical > Family Saga > Magic


Ohhh, now this one looks interesting .... nice cover, intriguing description, a previously featured Author, as well as being published by Endeavour press:


The year is 1893. 


Mary Gregg is a lowly serving girl. But she dreams of escaping from the drudgery of her serving life in rural Scotland.



One stormy night, fate grants Mary the chance to escape after she saves the life of a friend.



Moved by foreboding glimpses of the future, Mary is transformed from servant girl to spiritual seer.



But this gift soon becomes a curse as her family and her village grow suspicious of her. Branded a witch, Mary flees and seeks employment with the mysterious Miss Patten – a woman who believes that they have been brought together by powers from the Great Beyond.



At Ivylea House, Mary’s life will be swept up by her spiritual powers - and face a challenge that will determine her fate. 



‘Hope and Sorrows’ starts as an intimate story of one woman’s life and grows into a familial epic as children and grandchildren grow, learn and love.
Set against the background of rural Scotland, it follows the story of three generations touched by magic.


Notwithstanding my usual comments about just 1 Review, see my comments above to give you a good indication why I featured this book today.  I've just got my copy, so why not click HERE and get a copy to read for yourself whilst it's free.

After what I am now calling "Highlander-gate" yesterday .... I am looking forward to chillin' with a decent read - which I have in Autumn's Flame at the moment.  In reality I probably won't get to read today's selection for a good month or so ... currently, I am reading March downloads: I get quite a few book being sent in for Review as well as my own recreational reading and the Daily Kindle Selection.

On Amazon today my rating is (>) 3,464. I suppose that I'm still heading in the right direction, but very slowly now. I would love to get to the top 1,000 Reviewers' some day ....... so if you find the Daily Kindle Downloads info useful please go over to my Reviews on Amazon and leave me some positive feedback  on some of my reviews (which helps my rating, and will earn you my grateful thanks).

Before I go, can I just say ...... whoop, whoop rating is coming down quicker again .... GO ME .... I feel like:

No comments:

Post a Comment