Sunday 7 July 2013

My Daily Selection for Free Kindle Download at Amazon



Kindle Store > Books > Fiction > Historical > Romance > Fantasy > Time Travel
*Introducing a New Author to the Blog*


You might have noticed a bit of a time travel element creeping into my Daily Selections recently .... I won't lie the possibility intrigues me.  I love the thought of dipping back into History ..... for a short time any way I would miss hot showers and modern technology after a bit.  Also, I need guarantees that I'd travel back and not be a servant, with all the hard work it would entail in those times!

So, after that bit of waffle, here's today's pick:


Katherine Nicole Jamison never imagined when she took a job at a
prestigious auction house for the summer, that one moment of
impulsiveness could change her life forever. When she "borrows" an
ancient amulet she inadvertently sets in motion a series of events which
results in her waking up in 18th century England, betrothed to an
arrogant, self-centered Earl.

Sebastian de Winter ~ The Earl of
Ravenhurst, is a renowned womanizer who always prided himself as being a
ladies man, until he is left standing at the altar. His betrothed
vanishes into thin air and as if by magic reappears months later. But is
she his betrothed?

Ravenhurst ~ a once forgotten legend, locked
somewhere within the gloomy confines of this ancient edifice is the key
that will unlock the door of time itself.


There are three reviews so far, but the underlying feel from them is there's nothing wrong with the plot.  However, there may be editorial issues, which could well drive me mad .... so take the download of this one under advisement.  Also, the description advises that it's not a stand-along book, rather an introduction to the Ravenhurst Series.  That having been said, if you still fancy giving it a go (it is free at the moment) click HERE to download.  

On Amazon today my rating is (>) to 3,843. I suppose that I'm still heading in the right direction, but very slowly now. I would love to get to the top 1,000 Reviewers' some day ....... so if you find the Daily Kindle Downloads info useful please go over to my Reviews on Amazon and leave me some positive feedback  on some of my reviews (which helps my rating, and will earn you my grateful thanks).


Hugs

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment