Friday 12 July 2013

My Daily Selection for Free Kindle Download at Amazon




Kindle Store > Books > Fiction > Historical > Romance > Adventure > Pirates
Indie Writer (Self-published)
*Introducing a New Author to the Blog*


A winning combination for me:  Historical Setting, Romance and Pirates.  So I decided on this Indie Writer, Marsha Canham, for today's selection:

A rip roaring high seas adventure set in Elizabethan England when dashing privateers known as sea hawks banded together to guard their country and their queen against the Invincible Armada being amassed by Spain. Simon Dante, the Pirate Wolf, meets his match in battle and in love when he crosses swords with Isabeau Spence. Together they join forces with Sir Francis Drake on a daring attack on Cadiz.


It's 25 Reviews, with only a couple of negative remarks (it averages out at 4.5 stars).  I've downloaded my copy, get yours HERE .... it's free at the moment.

On Amazon today my rating is (still static) 3,740. I suppose that I'm still heading in the right direction, but very slowly now. I would love to get to the top 1,000 Reviewers' some day ....... so if you find the Daily Kindle Downloads info useful please go over to my Reviews on Amazon and leave me some positive feedback  on some of my reviews (which helps my rating, and will earn you my grateful thanks).


Hugs

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment