Friday 5 July 2013

My Daily Selection for Free Kindle Download at Amazon



Kindle Store > Books > Fiction > Fantasy
Indie Writer (Self-published)


Murghhh .... the cover is awful, but the description seems okay:


If Miranda thinks the biggest surprise of the Season was her sister’s rushed nuptials, she is sorely mistaken. The biggest surprise? That comes to her in the middle of the night when she awakens to find a young boy on the other side of her mirror, staring back at her.


Stepping through the mirror brings Miranda into Merelen, a kingdom where she’s a descendant to the royal throne and the oppressed people are in dire need of salvation. Accompanied by her Watcher and Guardian, she undertakes a journey to the Jasmine Court to meet her long lost relatives and to learn about Merelen, her magic and how the kingdom has fallen apart.

Miranda’s Guardian is Simon and he’s another surprise. She’s attracted to him, and he to her. They’ve shared the Charge of Engagement at first touch, which, according to Simon, binds soulmates together. 

Major problems start to arise when the regent ruler of the kingdom, Lord Ullnio, also claims to feel the Charge of Engagement with Miranda. But is Ullnio lying? He will do anything to keep the throne and not be unseated by a mere girl. Court intrigue swirls around Miranda as she comes to terms with this new reality, learns to trust in a new love and figures out how to outwit enemies she didn't even know she had.


The only problem that I think might occur is that's an awfully big description for 147 pages .... however, it'll be interesting to see if this Indie Writer can pull it off.  Click HERE to download it.  

On Amazon today my rating is (>) to 4,071. I suppose that I'm still heading in the right direction, but very slowly now. I would love to get to the top 1,000 Reviewers' some day ....... so if you find the Daily Kindle Downloads info useful please go over to my Reviews on Amazon and leave me some positive feedback  on some of my reviews (which helps my rating, and will earn you my grateful thanks).


Hugs

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment