Saturday 6 July 2013

My Daily Selection for Free Kindle Download at Amazon



Kindle Store > Books > Fiction > Vampires
Indie Writer (Self-published)
* Introducing a New Author to the Blog *





Kindle Store > Books > Fiction > Vampires
Indie Writer (Self-published)
* Introducing a New Author to the Blog *



As you can see, today we have two of them.  Books 1 and 2 in The Dark House Chronicles by Max Q Baker.  As they are both on free listing at the moment I thought I'd lump them together for you.

The other choice I'd had picked out today was light, frothy and romantic, but I find I'm in a much darker mood today!

You can download Forbidden:  Book 1 by clicking HERE:



The only problem that I think might occur is that's an awfully big description for 147 pages .... however, it'll be interesting to see if this Indie Writer can pull it off.  Click HERE to download it.  

On Amazon today my rating is (>) to 4,071. I suppose that I'm still heading in the right direction, but very slowly now. I would love to get to the top 1,000 Reviewers' some day ....... so if you find the Daily Kindle Downloads info useful please go over to my Reviews on Amazon and leave me some positive feedback  on some of my reviews (which helps my rating, and will earn you my grateful thanks).


Hugs

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment