Tuesday 16 July 2013

My Daily Selection for Free Kindle Download at Amazon



Kindle Store > Books > Fiction > Historical > Family Saga > Murder
Indie Author (Self-published~)
*Introducing a New Author to the Blog*


It was inevitable really, if somebody posted a book cover like this one, I would click on it ......... just because it's beautiful!


Even better then, to find that the actual description seems to show as much promise as the cover:


Their worlds were different, but their desires were the same . . .



Isabella McCoy, from the banks of the Chattahoochee River in Georgia, was as naïve as she was beautiful.

Jacqueline Rousseau, the exotic New Orleans prostitute, was known for cruelly breaking men’s hearts while she emptied their pockets. 

Both with dark secrets of their own, running away from their pasts, to an uncertain future.

Fate brought them together, and into the arms of the notorious cotton broker Jules McGinnis, who became both a husband and lover to them. 

Jealousy. Passion. Love. 

Murder.

Now both women must overcome the truth of their tormented pasts and their unknown futures, as they face one of the most scandalous murder trials Georgia had ever seen.

As it's a fairly New Release, there are only 2 Reviews, both of which are 5 Stars (we all know by now my wariness of 5 stars with so few readers), but I'm going to give it the benefit of doubt, and hope that it lives up to both the cover and description ... with apologise if the Reviewers' are right.

I've downloaded mine, as I don't want to risk not seeing that beautiful cover on my carousel.  For your copy click HERE whilst it's listed for free.

On Amazon today my rating is (>) 3,538. I suppose that I'm still heading in the right direction, but very slowly now. I would love to get to the top 1,000 Reviewers' some day ....... so if you find the Daily Kindle Downloads info useful please go over to my Reviews on Amazon and leave me some positive feedback  on some of my reviews (which helps my rating, and will earn you my grateful thanks).



Hugs

Kay



No comments:

Post a Comment