Wednesday 17 July 2013

My Daily Selection for Free Kindle Download



Kindle Store > Books > Fiction > Historical > Romance
*Introducing a New Author to the Blog*


Oh, hello Mr Muscles ........... do you know what this cover will get you ...... uh huh downloaded that's what.  Call me shallow, I won't deny it, for 'tis true.  What girl isn't a sucker for a rack like that, especially when it's followed by a healthy dose of historical romance ..... boom chica baum baum:


London Heiress kidnapped by the Marquess of Ashlund, read the headlines. Yet no one tried to save her. 


Phoebe Wallington was seven years old when a mass assassination attempt rocked Regency England. Her father was the only accused traitor to elude capture. Now as a grown woman and a British spy, she is no closer to learning what really happened that day.


Phoebe's quest for the truth takes a sudden turn when she's kidnapped by suspected traitor Kiernan MacGregor, the Marquess of Ashlund. However, Kiernan may not live long enough to stand trial. Someone wants him dead…and Phoebe stands in the killer's way. Kiernan knows only one thing will keep her out of the killer's reach. Marriage to the Marquess of Ashlund.


You can bet your sweet bibby that I downloaded my copy, so why not treat yourself to a nice bit of muscle on your carousel by clicking HERE whilst it's listed for free.

I need positive thoughts sent out for me today as I have an interview for a further education course.  I decided I would finally make a start on the road to a degree.  Hopefully, I will become a mature (very mature in fact) student.

On Amazon today my rating is (>) 3,537. I suppose that I'm still heading in the right direction, but very slowly now. I would love to get to the top 1,000 Reviewers' some day ....... so if you find the Daily Kindle Downloads info useful please go over to my Reviews on Amazon and leave me some positive feedback  on some of my reviews (which helps my rating, and will earn you my grateful thanks).



Hugs

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment