Saturday 13 July 2013

My Daily Selection for Free Kindle Download at Amazon



Kindle Store > Books > Fiction > Suspense > Mystery
*Introducing a New Author to the Blog*


It's a New Release with 1 Review (you know by now if you read the Blog regularly how I feel about just 1 5 star review ... suspicious!), but the description seems quite interesting, so we're going to give this one a go:

Paige was alone when she saw them... Deaf from birth and separated from her twin brother, she lived alone in her silent world. When she witnessed a murder it thrust her headlong into a whirlwind she never dreamed; running for her life from dangerous men out for her death, and only a handsome stranger to help her and show her just how strong she could be along the way.

There don't appear to be any tags as I found it on the New Release section, but the feel is contemporary, with suspense and a handsome stranger is always good .... as long as he's not downright evil!!!

I'm not sure if this is an Indie Writer, that has used an Editor, as one is credited, but I suspect it is (although that is by now way, shape or form a bad thing).  I've downloaded my copy, get yours HERE .... it's free currently.

On Amazon today my rating is (<) 3,771. I suppose that I'm still heading in the right direction, but very slowly now. I would love to get to the top 1,000 Reviewers' some day ....... so if you find the Daily Kindle Downloads info useful please go over to my Reviews on Amazon and leave me some positive feedback  on some of my reviews (which helps my rating, and will earn you my grateful thanks).



Hugs

Kay



No comments:

Post a Comment