Thursday 11 July 2013

My Daily Selection for Free Kindle Download at Amazon



Kindle Store > Books > Fiction > Horror > Physic
Indie Writer (Self-published)
*Introducing a New Author to the Blog*


For some reason I felt a bit on the horrific side today ... and this caught my eye:


An ancient chant....an unwilling clairvoyant...bizarre phenomena at GMO protests...a Cornish megalith...psychic attack...a journey to inner worlds... 

Lou Trewen was born with The Sight. At 14 she banished it from her life, with its visions and terrifying premonitions. Now she is 28, it returns - destroying her love life, threatening her job and her sanity.

Astral disturbances from the Sight attract a sinister figure. Obsessed with Lou's unique psychic powers, he stalks her, using occult techniques to infiltrate her life.

A reincarnated soul group gathers around Lou, to protect her and to oppose an old enemy. The Sight is a curse to Lou until an enigmatic stranger offers a means to turn the curse into a gift - with profound consequences for Humanity's awakening. But the risks to a novice are extreme, treading the path of mystics, mages and madmen...This is the story of the battle for one woman's soul, and for the emerging shift in global awareness.



Five Reviews (all 5 stars), so it looks to be promising.  Be warned it's a huge offering at 800 pages or so, that's going to take some reading.  I downloaded my copy this morning, and if you want to do the same click HERE whilst it's listed free.

In my happy little world today there's not much going on other than a quick trip to Limes Cross Nursery for a Cream Team .... their Tea Room is the best kept secret in East Sussex.  Totally yummy food, prepared by a wonderful staff and huge portions ..... DAMN! I've told people now, that was an accident!

I need to colour my world another colour of happy too, as I think I've found a local Book Group to join just down the road.

On Amazon today my rating is (static) 3,740. I suppose that I'm still heading in the right direction, but very slowly now. I would love to get to the top 1,000 Reviewers' some day ....... so if you find the Daily Kindle Downloads info useful please go over to my Reviews on Amazon and leave me some positive feedback  on some of my reviews (which helps my rating, and will earn you my grateful thanks).


Hugs

Kay


No comments:

Post a Comment