Sunday 23 June 2013

My Daily Selection for Free Kindle Download at Amazon

*NEW AUTHOR


Kindle Store > Books > Fiction > Romance > Time Travel > Witchcraft


Recently, I seem to be comfortably ensconced in the time travel genre, and this one took my eye from a book of completely different genre that had been my first pick.  It's a revised edition of Salem Moon (see the reviews are apparently being switched over by Amazon at the moment).  

Apart from the fact that it's a really beautiful cover, the description seemed to grab me, as I am fascinated with Salem:

Gabriel Blackstone, a young man living in Salem Massachusetts in the year 1692 is found guilty of witchcraft,and sentenced to death.


While he lies dying under the crushing weight of stones, a mysterious man appears to him, promising to change his fate if he will take his hand and go with him. Gabriel agrees, having no idea of the price he'll pay for this decision!



Miraculously, Gabriel is transported to 21st century Salem, where he escapes his fate and meets his destiny. He falls in love with Lily Snow, an avid historian and a direct descendant of the very family who accused him of witchcraft! 



Over 300 years later, the two families still hate each other. Gabriel and Lily know their love is forbidden, but the choice to love is not a choice at all. They cannot deny how they feel about each other.



Gabriel is shocked when he learns that the man who saved his life is an evil Fallen Angel, named Lucien who wreaks havoc on the city of Salem with his unbridled lust and violence. He wants Gabriel’s very soul- and he wants Lily! 


Gabriel and Lily come together in a love that transcends time, brutal injustice and evil itself; a love they must fight for with everything they’ve got!



You can get a copy by clicking HERE and see what you think.

On Amazon today my rating is (<) to 4,958. I suppose that I'm still heading in the right direction, but very slowly now. I would love to get to the top 1,000 Reviewers' some day ....... so if you find the Daily Kindle Downloads info useful please go over to my Reviews on Amazon and leave me some positive feedback  on some of my reviews (which helps my rating, and will earn you my grateful thanks).


Hugs

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment