Monday 10 June 2013

My Daily Selection for Free Kindle Download at Amazon



Kindle Store > Books > Fiction > Historical > Romance > Music


As covers' go this one is pretty awesome for a nice New Release over at Amazon:

Count Maximilian discovers Klara in a Nightingale Cage, an orphanage for the abandoned children of musicians. He educates her, fosters her remarkable vocal talent and initiates her into the art of love, creating the perfect mistress. The Count controls every aspect of Klara's life, until fate, in the form of handsome Akos Almassy, takes a hand. The tall, dark Magyar violinist can make beautiful music and healing potions, too, but can he rescue Klara from the Count--and live? 

No reviews yet, so download it by clicking HERE and be one of the first to post a review.

On Amazon today my rating is (<) to 6,63.  I suppose that I'm still heading in the right direction, but it does feel like an uphill struggle.  I would love to get to the top 1,000 Reviewers' some day .... so if you find the Daily Kindle Download info useful please go over to my Reviews on Amazon and leave me some positive feedback - which helps my rating, and will earn you my grateful thanks.


Hugs

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment