Friday 21 June 2013

My Daily Selection for Free Kindle Download at Amazon




Kindle Store > Books > Fiction > Historical > Romance




I've been good recently, and there hasn't been too much Historical Romance ...... soooooooo, today guess what?  A nice good old fashioned romance:



All London was stunned when the infamous rake Lucas, Viscount Westmore, vowed to give up the fair sex and exile himself to St. Ives. The infamous rake was known for his love of luxury and his way with the ladies, just as the rugged Cornish coast was known for its savagery, its fearsome gales and its smugglers.


But Luc was determined to turn away from the seduction of perfumed flesh that had ended in tragedy and make his atonement. He never guessed the stormy nights of Cornwall would bring unlooked-for danger, the thrill of the chase, and a long-legged beauty who would tempt him like no other.



Click HERE to get the download, and  enjoy!

On Amazon today my rating is (>) to 4,939 (I know .... go me!!!!!). I suppose that I'm still heading in the right direction, but very slowly now. I would love to get to the top 1,000 Reviewers' some day .... so if you find the Daily Kindle Download info useful please go over to my Reviews on Amazon and leave me some positive feedback - which helps my rating, and will earn you my grateful thanks.

Hugs

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment