Thursday 20 June 2013

My Daily Selection for Free Kindle Download at Amazon

*NEW AUTHOR




Kindle Store > Non-Fiction > Contemporary > Marketing > e-business
Indie Writer (Self-published)


Anything with the word Kindle is going to catch my eye .... you may be quite aware by now, just how attached I am to "My Baby" LOL!  So, I paused in my search to read the description:

If you've ever wondered if all of those so called Kindle gurus are really out to help you sell your book, you may be mistaken. Chasing Kindle dispels the myth of most of the Kindle experts. You'll see why you don't need any of the those "tools". You're going to find out what you really need to write a book. See what the experts don't want you to find out. They're lining their pockets with your hard earned cash. When you finish this book, you and your wallet will thank me.

Having recently featured Mark Coker's Smashwords Marketing Guide, I thought it would be nice maybe to feature a possible flip side of the coin as it were.  If anything it should be an interesting read.  Click HERE to get the download.

On Amazon today my rating is (<) to 5,456.  I suppose that I'm still heading in the right direction, but very slowly now.  I would love to get to the top 1,000 Reviewers' some day .... so if you find the Daily Kindle Download info useful please go over to my Reviews on Amazon and leave me some positive feedback - which helps my rating, and will earn you my grateful thanks.

Hugs

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment