Saturday 22 June 2013

My Daily Selection for Free Kindle Download at Amazon




Kindle Store > Books > Fiction > Science Fiction
Indie Writer (Self-published)



Today I'm selecting a short story by my Good Reads Friend, Tony Passarelli.  

Delia would consider herself to be the perfect woman, living in a perfect world. She has a beautiful daughter and they share a wonderful life. Today could turn out to be quite special, possibly even the perfect day. After all, this was her time.

This was Delia time!


He's an Indie Writer ..... and we need all the help we can get putting our work out there, so please download it HERE and give it a go .... what have you got to lose!

On Amazon today my rating is (<) to 4,950. I suppose that I'm still heading in the right direction, but very slowly now. I would love to get to the top 1,000 Reviewers' some day .... so if you find the Daily Kindle Download info useful please go over to my Reviews on Amazon and leave me some positive feedback - which helps my rating, and will earn you my grateful thanks.
Hugs

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment