Tuesday 11 June 2013

My Daily Selection for Free Kindle Download at Amazon





Kindle Store > Books > Fiction > Historical > Romance


An interesting story this one, I'm presuming based on real life events, but wouldn't swear to it.  If you like Philippa Gregory, you will probably enjoy it:


It was the greatest love story of the 17th century.

The Duke of Monmouth. The illegitimate eldest son of King Charles II, he had grown into a spoiled and rakish young man.

Tired of his wife and bored by his mistress he is captivated by the young Lady Henrietta Wentworth.

But Henrietta has been brought up to covet her virtue.

She wants a good husband with whom she can bear children and grow old contentedly.

She is determined to spurn the advances of the reckless Duke.

But she is also a woman. 

And she cannot deny the chemistry that fizzles between them...

'His Last Mistress' is a passionate and moving love story set against a backdrop of political unrest and royal uncertainty. 



A handful of positive reviews, you can download it by clicking HERE.

On Amazon today my rating is (>) to 5,601.  I suppose that I'm still heading in the right direction, but it does feel like an uphill struggle.  I would love to get to the top 1,000 Reviewers' some day .... so if you find the Daily Kindle Download info useful please go over to my Reviews on Amazon and leave me some positive feedback - which helps my rating, and will earn you my grateful thanks.

Hugs

Kay

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog that is fabulous information.The clearness in your post is
    simply excellent and i can assume you're an expert on this subject.
    I think hawthorne locksmith
    link carson locksmith is really
    benefit from some of the information you present here.Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete