Thursday 13 June 2013

My Daily Selection for Free Kindle Download at Amazon




Kindle Store > Books > Fiction > Fairy Tale > Fantasy
Indie Writer (Self-published)



The question is will this really uninspiring cover, prove to be any good?

Beauty’s Curse is a fairytale that spans centuries of bondage, shown through the intertwined lives of four people. Esmeralda, Victor, Nicholas and Adelaide are living under a curse, some of their own making, some by the cruelty of others, and a curse once cast cannot be broken. For years they have toiled under their prospective curses, each in their own way, trying to live with the burdens and troubles. Then along comes Hope, who proves that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and is better judged by what in the heart of a person. True love can break the chains that bind.

We shall see .......... click HERE for the download.


On Amazon today my rating is (<) to 5,601.  I suppose that I'm still heading in the right direction, but very slowly now.  I would love to get to the top 1,000 Reviewers' some day .... so if you find the Daily Kindle Download info useful please go over to my Reviews on Amazon and leave me some positive feedback - which helps my rating, and will earn you my grateful thanks.


Hugs

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment