Friday 9 August 2013

My Daily Selection for Free Kindle Download at Amazon



Kindle Store > Books > Fiction > Contemporary > Erotica
*Introducing a New Author to the Blog*


Today's selection is definitely for Adults Only, and I would suggest not for everybody, as it's sexually explicit .... but, I was drawn by the cover in the first instance.  I also have to say I loved the title, and the synopsis was intriguing:


A very warm welcome to the sweet tasting world of Madame Fi. Step inside The Honey Pot and smoother your taste buds in our delectable honey.
My memory of my Father referring to me as a proper little Madame was how it all began. Suddenly I found myself left high and dry by my husband and worse still, it wasn't just me he walked out on, but our son too. 

Faced with losing everything, and with very little money. The cherry on top of the cake was finding out my home was actually on the point of repossession. I had to think and act fast. I found unpaid bills everywhere and was left with no other choice than to find a way to make money. My very own do or die moment. 

I employed six beautiful female Honeys and one drop dead gorgeous male Honey, to offer comforting services, thankfully as it turns out, to very quickly swarming horny Bees, turning my home into The Honey Pot. Sinking every last penny into creating something a little different to what was on offer and the rest is history. 

I hope you enjoy reading both my diary and Sexy Episodes as much as I did writing them for you. Please be fully aware they are sexually explicit and graphic and in my humble opinion, only just enough left to the imagination. 


I've downloaded my copy to add to the "WTR" mountain, you can get it HERE.

Happy reading.

Hugs

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment