Friday 9 August 2013

#393 ~ Goddess

Goddess (Starcrossed, #3)Goddess by Josephine Angelini

My rating: 3 of 5 stars













Starcrossed #3


I was kindly sent a copy of this book via the First Reads scheme at Good Reads, in return for an honest review.

My overwhelming emotion at reading the last page of this book was .... thank goodness that's over.

The writing was of an okay standard, but it was just deadly dull as ditch water. I really struggled to invest in it.

I know that it was the third book in the trilogy, and I hadn't had the benefit of the first two books ... but very little happened.

The pace was ponderous, heavy and plodding - I'm sorry to say, that I had high hopes of it being much more exciting and fast paced.

Now the cover, I loved, just such a shame that the contents didn't live up to it.

I think that it's safe to say that I won't be seeking out the first two books.

You can buy a copy at Amazon HERE if you are interested to find out if I was right or wrong!

Hugs

Kay


No comments:

Post a Comment