Kindle Store > Books > Non-Fiction> Reference > Writers' Resources
Indie Writer (Self-published)
*Introducing a New Author to the Blog*
For a change today I thought I would feature a resource for writers':
Do you need to get serious about publishing and advancing your literary career?
With Writer’s Bounty: Funding, Publishing, and Writing Resources for the Literary Writer you’ll receive a 240-page Kindle book that includes:
- Fellowships and Residencies - Competitive fellowships and residencies to advance your competency and writing career.
- Recognized Competitions - Book Prizes, awards, contests, and other competitions.
- General Writers’ Associations - Training, advice, and mentoring for all types of writers.
- Specialized Writers’ Associations - Network with writers and publishers specializing in your writing format or genre.
- Arts Councils in the United States and Canada - Access grants, workshops, conferences, space, and arts calendar.
- Articles on Writing and Publishing - Learn from writing and publishing article archives.
- Literary Journals, Magazines, and Presses - Submit to 350+ admired publishers of fiction, poetry, and creative non-fiction.
- Literary Journal and Magazine Rankings - Highly ranked journals (works selected for influential anthologies).
- Writing Prompts and Exercises - Never be without a compelling idea.
- Special Populations - Resources for minority, veteran, and women writers.
- Reference Resources - Online reference resources and miscellanea helpful to writers.
Obviously, this isn't a book for a lot of people, but for budding Authors' or Writers' it should prove really useful.
I've downloaded my free Kindle file, and you can get yours HERE.