Friday 5 April 2013

My Selection of Freebie Kindle Download at Amazon

While Angels Slept ~ Kathryn Le Veque *NEW AUTHOR



Kindle Store > Books > Fiction > Historical > Romance



A complete turn in direction for today with a 12th Century Historical Romance.
As usual you can find it quickly over at Amazon by clicking the large title just above the cover photograph, or click HERE.

I have to admit that it wasn't my first choice, I had picked out something else, but blow me down it had stopped being listed as a freebie overnight!  I know that I bang on about this, but it just shows that there seems very little rhyme or reason behind how long they stay listed as freebies, so get 'em whilst they're hot!

This morning that my Amazon Reviewer status has dropped a little to 9,939.  As always thank you to anyone that has taken the time to leave positive feedback over there for me, it is very much appreciated..

I would love to get to the top 1,000 Reviewers' .... so if you find the Daily Kindle Download info useful please go over to my Reviews on Amazon and leave me some positive feedback - which helps my rating, and will earn you my grateful thanks.

Hugs

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment