Monday 8 April 2013

My Daily Selection for Kindle Freebie Download at Amazon



Kindle Store > Books > Fiction > Fairy Tales




Today I've done a switcheroo to the realms of Fantasy, or I should say Fairy Tale.  It's the début novel by April Rane.  Whilst it has only had 1 review so far, it was quite favourable.

As usual you can find it quickly over at Amazon by clicking the large title just above the cover photograph, or click HERE,

This morning that my Amazon Reviewer status has dropped back up a bit to 9,366.  Making significant gains seems to be hard now I've hit the Top Reviewers' List, but thank you to anyone that has taken the time to leave positive feedback over there for me, it is very much appreciated.


I would love to get to the top 1,000 Reviewers' .... so if you find the Daily Kindle Download info useful please go over to my Reviews on Amazon and leave me some positive feedback - which helps my rating, and will earn you my grateful thanks.

Hugs

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment