Thursday 4 April 2013

My Selection for Kindle Freebie Download




Kindle > Books > Fiction > Science Fiction > Adventure


There would be no point in looking for daily selections, if I didn't vary my choice from my normal Historical Romance now would there?  So day I've gone for a post apocalyptic science fiction saga b y John Kaden.


As usual you can find it quickly over at Amazon by clicking the large title just above the cover photograph, or click HERE.

This morning that my Amazon Reviewer status has improved quite a bit to 9,916 - and yay me .... I am now on the Top Reviewers' listing, which makes me very happy.  As always thank you to anyone that has taken the time to leave positive feedback over there for me, it is very much appreciated..

I would love to get to the top 1,000 Reviewers' .... so if you find the Daily Kindle Download info useful please go over to my Reviews on Amazon and leave me some positive feedback - which helps my rating, and will earn you my grateful thanks.

Hugs

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment