Monday 1 April 2013

My Daily Selection for Freebie Kindle Download



Kindle Store > Books > Fiction > Historical



An unusual choice for me today this one ..... I was attracted to the title last night, as I've been missing the BBC Series "Midwives" .... this had had quite a few very good reviews, and is based in 14th century rather than my usual Regency period of choice.  It's Historical Fiction, but I'm not sure if there is any element of romance.

Don't forget I'm all about extending reading horizons this year!

As usual you can find it quickly over at Amazon by clicking the large title just above the cover photograph, or click HERE

This morning that my Amazon Reviewer status has improved only a tiny bit to 12,177 (making big gains is getting harder the further up the rankings I go).  As always thank you to anyone that has taken the time to leave positive feedback over there for me, it is very much appreciated..

I would love to get to the top 1,000 Reviewers' .... so if you find the Daily Kindle Download info useful please go over to my Reviews on Amazon and leave me some positive feedback - which helps my rating, and will earn you my grateful thanks.

Hugs

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment