Friday 31 January 2014

Useful Product for Touch Screen Users



10 x Universal Touch Screen Pen Stylus for Phone, Tablet or Kindle


I would have written this review before, but they accidentally fell into my Mother-in-laws handbag when the Postman came to call .... at least, that's what she has been telling me!

Plenty of pens for this exceptional price ... which means I can spread them around the house, car, office and various handbags with joyous abandon. Lovely colours too.

The only less than positive comment I have, and I must stress that it is a personal one, is the pen clip bit, which I find a bit of a nuisance. I would love to see this product with some kind of hole at the top that it can be clipped onto a lariat.

I cannot stress enough the importance of reading Amazon's reviews: doing so, made sure I didn't drop £15.99 for one pen, and went for these pretties.

They are available HERE on Amazon - listed at £3.35 plus free UK Delivery. 

Actually, I think I might just order some more at that price.

Happy Tableting.

Hugs

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment