Friday 6 September 2013

#373 - Writers' & Artists' Yearbook 2013

The Writers' and Artists' Yearbook 2013The Writers' and Artists' Yearbook 2013 by www.writersandartists.co.uk

My rating: 4 of 5 stars













I think that the number of Reviews' for this publication speak for themselves - the good points and bad points being upheld in equal measure as far as I am concerned.

One would hope that they have reached this edition without the relevant details being fully updated each time, but as this is my first time of purchase that remains to be seen I guess.

For the short time I have had this reference work, it has given me some valuable help, therefore 4 stars from me.

I believe that the 2014 edition has now been published, which is ever the problem with these kinds of books.

I purchased my copy from Amazon HERE if you are interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment