Friday 15 March 2013

Daily Selection for Free Kindle Download

New Atlantis Bundle (Books 1 to 3) - Nhys Glover




Now for something completely different for today's selection as a freebie Amazon Kindle download as a link at the top of this post, or by clicking HERE.

It is 165,000 words across the 3 books and is classified as Fiction > Romance > Futuristic/Fantasy/Ghost.  I wouldn't say it was my usual reading, but as it gives a lot of bang for absolutely no buck, and I'm trying to explore new genres I decided to feature it.  A review won't we forthcoming for a long time as I have so much reading material at the moment (most of it freebie downloads too), and I would be interested to know if anyone finds this one - or indeed any - of my selections worthwhile.

At the hospital yesterday Guy was asked to take part in a survey, and the lady doing it saw my Kindle and asked if I use it a lot (as apparently she does), we got chatting and she didn't know about freebies on Kindle .... so that's another convert to the blog! 

My Amazon Reviewer status has risen a little bit to 33,395.  I would love to improve upon this though .... so if you find the Daily Kindle Download info useful please go over to my Reviews on Amazon and leave me some positive feedback - which helps my rating, and will earn you my grateful thanks.

Hugs

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment