Tuesday 12 March 2013

Daily Freebie Kindle Download Deal

Summer's Storm ~ Denise Domning





Today's offering is apparently for those who like "...their history accurate, the Knights Medieval and their Women strong".

It's the second book in a series ... I will try and find out more information about them and update this post ... but, what the heck it is currently free and has had a few good reviews, so it is worth giving it a try.  You can download it at Amazon here.

EDITED TO ADD THE DETAILS OF THE SERIES


The Graistan Chronicles, 1194-1197 (sometimes known as the Seasons series)


My Amazon Reviewer status has risen to 45,925, which I would love to improve upon .... so if you find the Daily Kindle Download info useful please go over to my Reviews on Amazon and leave me some positive feedback - which helps my rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment