Wednesday 13 March 2013

Daily Freebie Amazon Kindle Download Selection

The Earl's Inconvenient Wife ~ Ruth Ann Nordin



Actually, this one has been available as a freebie since before Christmas, so I thought it would be today's suggestion for the Amazon Kindle Freebie Download.

I've just started reading it myself, and have a vague recollection that I've read it/partially read it before, but what the heck, I haven't done a review on it.  As I can't remember the plot I'm going to push ahead this morning as I have some spare time and read it anyway.

The link to the download at Amazon is at the top of this post, of to save you the trouble of scrolling up click HERE.

My Amazon Reviewer status has risen to 38,895.  I would love to improve upon this though .... so if you find the Daily Kindle Download info useful please go over to my Reviews on Amazon and leave me some positive feedback - which helps my rating, and will earn you my grateful thanks.

Hugs

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment