Sunday 7 November 2010

#29 - Never Deceive a Duke ~ Liz Carlyle

ISBN:  978-1-4165-2715-2

Having so thoroughly enjoyed the first in the Never Trilogy 'Never Lie to a Lady' I started this next book in high expectation of yet another good read.  I was definitely not disappointed.

Well written characterisations, and fabulous mystery flowing throughout the story of Gabriel Ventnor (Gareth Lloyd) to the Dukedom of Warneham and the beautiful Dowager Duchess of Warneham.

I just adore the lovely, humorous and multi-layered Mr George Kemble.  Under estimate him at your peril! .... I can't wait to get him again.

I will repair to the Lending Library tomorrow and request a copy of the next in the "Never Trilogy" ...... Never Romance a Rake".

Happily a 4 Star **** read for this one (a minus 2 for the cover though!)

Happy reading.

Hugs

Kay



At

No comments:

Post a Comment