Monday 28 February 2011

#91 (#27) - The Loveday Pride ~ Kate Tremayne ** NEW AUTHOR**

The Loveday Pride


ISBN: 0-7553-2418-8



A thorough thrilling and fast_moving family drama that left me wanting more of the story>

The Lovedays' are an influential Cornish family, with more than their fair share of trials and tribulations, loves and losses.  With smuggling and feuding twins, Adam and St John, thrown in for good measure.

I stared reading the book above this one in the series (there are more of them before and after it seems), but gave up.  The Parental Control encouraged me to try again with this one, and I have to say that I wasn't disappointed at all, and found it easier to get one with (I'll cover my dislike of the sequel on that review .... it's sitting on my bed to read this afternoon.  Hopefully, now I have a handle on the family it will prove enjoyable).

A 4.5 ***** Star read - not exactly a romance, but it has elements of that in it too.

I think I will start labelling these kind of books as Historical Saga.

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment