Thursday 6 January 2011

#67 (#4) - The Wicked Marquess ~ Gaelen Foley

My Wicked Marquess


ISBN: 978-0-7499-4274-8

Book 1 of the Inferno Club

A new author for me, and I have to say I now know why my Mother was raving.... Fabulous story, even more fabulous and totally to fall in love with bunch of Heros' all Members of the infamous and scandalous Inferno Club, which is a cover for a Secret Order.

The first book cover the story of Max, Marquess of Rotherstone and the patron stain of newcomers into the ton, Daphne Starling.

Max has decided to restore his family's good name and scandal is surrounding her, since she has become known as a jilt.

Max is totally fascinated by her and sets out to prove the Society gossips wrong.  What will he do to win her hand though, and show her that even the most wicked marquess can reform..... you'll have to read it to find out, but I am confident that you won't fail to be completely won over by these books.

I am reaching for Book 2, The Wicked Duke as soon as I have finished this review.

A 5 ***** Stars from me.



No comments:

Post a Comment