Wednesday 9 October 2013

#384 ~ Of Mice and Men: York Notes

Of Mice and Men: York Notes for GCSEOf Mice and Men: York Notes for GCSE by Martin Stephen

My rating: 4 of 5 stars





It's simple no nonsense advise to help you go from a C grade to B or above.

It's all about manipulating and massaging the way you write to get the better grade, given of course that you actually understood it in the first place.

For what it's worth, and only in my humble opinion, essential reading if you are studying OMAM at GCSE level to give you a bit of a leg up.

I decided that the Kindle version was good enough for my purposes, but there could be a valid argument to having an actual hard copy book for this too - it really depends on what you feel more comfortable with when studying.

I like the fact that I can highlight relevant bits, and obviously it's cheaper than the little sticky note markers ..... incidentally, I used a ton of them in my actual OMAM book just marking the salient points for Curley's Wife ready for my controlled assessment!

I gave this 4 stars, as in reality it could have gone a little deeper to explain how to go about bagging an A* in greater depth.

You can purchase a copy HERE.

Happy reading.

Hugs

Kay



No comments:

Post a Comment