Wednesday 26 December 2012

Gulp .... it's a long time since I last posted

It's not that I haven't been reading, far from it, I never seem to put my Kindle (and possibly 1 book) down since we moved in early July ... but I have not had the time to come on here and post.

Obviously, if you follow my Twitter feed you will have noted the rating tweets, and also the new stuff that I have purchased as well.

With the end of the year looming my tally for this year looks woeful, but it really isn't  - what I need to do is hop back over my posts and see what I have not put on here, oh and also borrow my Mother's Kindle (as it doesn't feed to my Twitter) and try and work out what my actual total is for this year end.

It might not be the target I set myself, but I really don't think it will be far off ... we shall see!!!

At the moment I'm working my way through the Promises to Keep series by Shayne Parkinson.  A new departure for me, as it's not the kind of thing I go for, insomuch as it is set around late 1800's/early 1900's in New Zealand and is about just an ordinary farming family .... their loves, lives, trails and tribulations .... I am finding it hard to put down I must admit.

Expect a few posts just so I can keep track of my total before the end of the year.

Happy reading.

Hugs

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment