Thursday 27 December 2012

#269 (#68 of 2012) Mud & Gold (Promises to Keep) ~ Shayne Parkinson

Promises to Keep Series - Book 2

Purchased on Kindle - 475 pages - I actually paid for this after reading the Sentence of Marriage (Book 1) that I picked up as a free read.

This would not be a stand alone book, you will need to read Book 1 first, as it picks up immediately after the end of the last one.

It is surprisingly well written, and I have fallen even more in love with the characters.

A 5 star read ... get it, read it and I'm sure you will love it as much as I did.  Not to spoil any of the plot, the "Gold" reference in the title wasn't what I was expecting ... this book is real Cream off the top of the milk writing, and left me eager to read the rest of the series.


No comments:

Post a Comment