Thursday 27 December 2012

#271 (#70 of 2012) - Settling the Account (Promises to Keep Series) ~ Shayne Parkinson


Book 3 - Promises to Keep Series

Purchased on Kindle - 499 pages.

Again, not a stand alone book, it follows on from Sentence of Marriage and Mud and Gold.

Amy has to watch the situation between Charlie and her sons deteriorate ... will her sentence of marriage never end?  She is such a sweet person, you can only hope that things will get better.  I have to say that I really thought Miss Millish was quite another kind of lady(!!!), and her characterisation took me quite by surprise - which just goes to show how good the writing is.  What also surprised me was that at the end I didn't hate Charlie quite as much (difficult to say more without ruining the plot for somebody).

This scored 5+ stars, and I am eagerly awaiting the next book in this Family Saga called A Second Chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment