Tuesday 28 June 2016

#492 ~ A Man Above Reproach

A Man Above Reproach

A Man Above Reproach by Evelyn Pryce

My rating: 3 of 5 stars







I borrowed this as a Kindle Unlimited book, and luckily it came along with a free audio file.

Whilst it had all the constitute parts, they failed to make a really interesting and completely satisfying whole. I am not sure why that was the case, now matter how much I think about it. Mediocre is the best way to describe this offering.

The inevitable 'gotten' made an appearance (something that I abhor) and it felt like a few inconsistencies: can somebody who will inherit a Marquisate have an elder brother?

On balance I can't award it more than a 3 star rating ... even though I would like to have been more generous.

Hugs

Kay

xxooxx


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment