Sunday 24 April 2016

#484 ~ Not Quite Dating


Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)Not Quite Dating by Catherine Bybee

My rating: 4 of 5 stars





#1 Not Quite Series



Having worked my way through most of this author's Weekday Bride series, I thought I would try another one from a different one of her series.

This author does what it says on the tin, contemporary romance, but in such a delightful way the reader tends to forget that they are follow a formula. That's not necessarily a bad thing, an it is probably more noticeable if you read several in a row.

That having been said, I loved it and rated it a 4, based on the audio file I listened to rather than the written text as it was free with my Kindle Unlimited Download.  You can get a copy of the book HERE.

Hugs


xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment