Monday 2 May 2016

#485 ~ Treasured by Thursday


Treasured by Thursday (The Weekday Brides, #7)Treasured by Thursday by Catherine Bybee

My rating: 4 of 5 stars




#7 of Weekday Brides Series



More of the same from Catherine Bybee - she is a good solid author, and it is nice sometimes to have a no surprises read; she is at what I would classify as holiday reading.

I borrowed this (along with all the series on Kindle Unlimited), but unlike all of the six books this one did not have the accompanying audio file. Very frustrating, and I don't understand why they would offer 6 out of 7 with audio format and leaving the concluding book in the series hanging high and dry without it - it's a problem specific to me I know, but still Amazon, why?

You can get a copy of this book HERE

Happy reading.

Hugs

xxoxo



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment