Saturday 11 September 2010

#2 ~ The Edge of Desire

The Edge of Desire (Bastion Club, #7)

The Edge of Desire by Stephanie Laurens


My rating: 4 of 5 stars









I think Stephanie Laurens might well become one of my favourite authors ~obviously not No. 1 that distinction goes to another Stephanie .... Meyer~ I really love her easy style of penning a romantic novel.

I think I might have got one with an old cover, as this image of the cover I have been reading was quite hard to find ~the newer ones by Harper and Collins give the novel a much trashier feel, which is a huge shame ....but then, is it right to judge a book by its cover?

The 7th one in the Bastion Club stable, it still stands alone and was a thoroughly good read, with no need to have read any of the others before .... just as well, I have only just read one other in the series ... actually only 2 from Stephanie Laurens so far anyway LOL.

Again, it's steamy, and again, I loved it ~a thoroughly good read~ trust me I've read a LOT of romantic historical novels over the years.

I'm going to start "The Promise in a Kiss" which is a part of the Bar Cynster Series by her.

Happy Reading

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment